Arm Broken on Guess Glasses

by J

Black Circle Around Piece

Black Circle Around Piece

Q: I have a pair of Guess Frame GU 1758 Black Satin. Do you guys sell the arm piece for the glasses(sort of the hinge) Its right where the metal piece(near the screw) attaches into the hinge itself, that sits on the arm of the frame.

A: Hi J,

We provide only information about glasses on our website, without providing glasses sales or glasses repair services online.

But I know some repair online shops: or

Hope this helps,


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FAQ.

Was this information useful?

1. Like on Facebook.

2. Share this article with your friends: